Who Should Use?
- ✔ Anyone desiring Longer hair to flaunt any hairstyle of choice can use GO Long Shampoo.
- ✔ Our product is suitable for all hair types & can be used by both men and women of all ages.
- ✔ The fast rinsing formula makes it suitable for people on-the-go.
Who Can You Use?
- ✔ If you want longer, healthier hair, you can start using the Shampoo, latest today.
- ✔ You can use the Shampoo whenever your hair or scalp feels greasy or dirty.
- ✔ Our GO Long Shampoo is safe for regular use, but we recommend using it twice or thrice a week depending on your hair type.
Easy Steps For Longer Hair
What Our shampoo Doesn’t Do!
How It Works?
Get to Know the Serum better!
Alpha arbutin is a natural derivative of hydroquinone. It helps fade pigmentation, acne spots, sun damage and further brightens the skin. It also promotes even skin tone giving you soft and supple skin.
Alpha arbutin is one product which can be used for each and every skin type. In Fact it is very gentle on skin compared to other skin lightening products. People with normal & pigmented skin will benefit the most. It is completely safe for topical application upto 2%.
Alpha arbutin can be used twice a day. It should be applied after cleansing and before your heavier moisturizers. For detailed ‘How To Use’, refer to our ‘Daily Application’ Section.
Skin cannot be transformed overnight with just one application. Have patience and use it for a couple of months to see effective results. Best part is it can be combined with other brightening serums such as Vitamin C.
Alpha Arbutin is one safe and easy product to fit into your regimen. It is known to react only with Niacinamide (in some cases). Else, you can mix and match with other products to target specific skin conditions.
Our Alpha Arbutin solution, along with other solutions, are available online on our website, Nykaa, Amazon, Flipkart, Purple, etc. We are also available at Shoppers Stop now.
Alpha Arbutin helps even out your complexion without changing your skin color. It is an advanced molecule which is safe for all skin colors.
You can start using the solution in your early 20s to maintain an even skin tone and brighter complexion.
As supported by many studies, Alpha Arbutin is a stable skin lightening active. Our 2% concentration of Alpha Arbutin will effectively reduce pigmentations while inhibiting melanin production on the skin.
Incorporating a new product might cause skin purging or redness. Patch test is recommended to avoid any existing skin allergies. Other than that, there are no recorded side effects of using 2% Alpha Arbutin.