Morpheme Remedies Ubtan Haldi & Kesar Face Wash is a concoction of herbs and natural ingredients for cleansing and skin care. Since the ancient times Indian women had relied on homemade cleansers for removing impurities and maintaining the natural suppleness, radiance and clear skin tone. A superior alternative to chemical laden soaps and face washes, the Ubtan Face Wash is gentle, soothing and nourishing. Devoid of harsh cleansing ingredients, this natural facial cleanser does not strip the skin of its natural oil. Natural skin emollients such as shea butter, aloe vera and coconut oil are blended in the Ubtan Face Wash to preserve the healthy moisture mantle of the skin. Your skin feels supple after each wash. To help recover your natural fair complexion and remove sun tan and blemishes, natural skin lightening ingredients like turmeric, licorice extract and orange and lemon essential oils are infused in the face wash. Turmeric and saffron in the Ubtan are noted for their skin brightening effect. They help to add a natural glow to the skin. Rose water in the face wash refreshes the skin, and its mild astringent property has a protective and restorative effect on the skin. This is a skin clarifying face wash that helps in giving you a clearer and even skin tone with regular use.
- Gentle face wash made with natural ingredients to help lighten and brighten complexion
- Thoroughly removes impurities, dead skin, microbes, grease and makeup without irritating the skin.
- Preserves the natural oil balance and pH of the skin. Adds suppleness to the skin
- Helps to remove sun tan and lighten blemishes.
- Helps soothe the irritated and damaged skin
- Contains high quality natural oils and herbal extracts
- Does not contain sulfate, silicone, phthalate, mineral oil and synthetic fragrance
- Suits all types of skin
Benefits of Major Ingredients
The skin whitening effect of turmeric has been validated by scientific studies. Researchers have found that it helps inhibit excess melanin synthesis, which darkens the skin. (1)
Scientific studies have revealed the complexion promoting effect of saffron. Crocin and crocetin, the two biologically active constituents of saffron are found to be effective in adding shine to the skin and lightening complexion. (2)
The skin lightening effect of licorice is primarily due to its main bioactive constituent glabridin. It is capable of suppressing overproduction of melanin that causes age spots and hyperpigmentation. (3)